December 3, 2023
|Where||159SW condo party room, 5th floor|
|When||2.00 pm – 6.00 pm|
|Address||159 Wellesley St E, Toronto|
Children (18 and younger): $5
We’re guests in the building and rent a party room for private use, which comes with a few rules:
- The guest list (full names) must be known 48 hours before the event; make sure to fill in the RSVP form ahead of time, or security won’t let you in
- The capacity of the room is 60 people; first come, first serve!
- Pets aren’t allowed; sorry, puppies!
- Please pay via e-Transfer (email@example.com) before the event
Step into the Magic of the Season! Join us for an enchanting afternoon filled with family fun that’s sure to warm your hearts!
Santa’s Grand Entrance!
Witness the joy in your little ones’ eyes as Santa himself pays a special visit! Capture the magic with our photo booth
Gift Bags and activities for Little Elves!
Kids’ gift bags filled with surprises and treats.
Sip and Snack Wonderland!
Indulge in the festive spirit with various delicious Christmassy drinks and snacks!
Make Your Own Christmas Cookie Station & Jingle All the Way with Our Christmas Playlist!
DIY cookie decorating station. Choose from an array of toppings, frostings, and sprinkles to create your perfect holiday treat!
Spread the Cheer with Giving!
As we celebrate, let’s also spread the joy to those in need. We’re collecting donations for Toronto charities and shelters:
- Toys (Unwrapped, but must be in as-new condition)
- Clothes (Gently used, clean without rips or stains; socks and underwear must be new)
- Hygiene products & blankets
Enter the Draw for Goodness!
All generous hearts who contribute will be entered into our special draw for a chance to win an exclusive gift!
Kids, Be Santas too!
Encourage your little ones to bring a toy they no longer need, and let them experience the joy of gifting it to a child.
Let’s make this season merry and bright together! RSVP today for a magical celebration!
The building is a ten minutes walk from Sherbourne and Wellesley subway stations; there’s also on-street parking nearby, and a Green P lot at 405 Sherbourne St.