April 20, 2018
|Where||Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, Wren Room|
|When||6.30 pm – 11.00 pm|
|Address||33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON M5G|
|Web||Chelsea Hotel Toronto|
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Swiss Club Toronto, I am pleased to invite you to attend our Annual General Meeting. Important business, elections, and financial reporting are on the Agenda, and your participation is vital in upholding the democratic process within our Club.
Should you be unable to attend, you will have the privilege of making use of the proxy form that can be found on the last page of this newsletter. For it to be valid it must be received by the Swiss Club no later than by noon April 19th, 2018 (see address on proxy form).
- 6.30 pm Registration and Cocktails (cash bar)
- 7.00 pm Dinner (courtesy of the Swiss Club Toronto)
- 8.00 pm Meeting will start with the following (tentative)
- Welcome and Introduction of the Special Guests (Sascha Frassini)
- Introduction of the Board Members (Sascha Frassini)
- Minutes of the 2017 General Meeting (Sascha Frassini)
- Swiss Citizen of the year award (Rene Waelti)
- Presidents report (Sascha Frassini)
- Consolidated Financial Statement for 2017 (Claude Tièche)
- Finance Commission report (Claude Tièche)
- Membership report (Monika Rueber)
- Council of the Swiss Abroad Report (Florence Pasche-Guignard)
- Elections (Arno Sigrist)
- Other business as may properly come before the meeting
Please RSVP Monika Rueber (Membership Chairperson) by April 16 latest.
If you cannot attend and want to vote by proxy: please download and print this form.
Please note the form is in PDF/Acrobat format. A free reader is available here.