Last Thursday, we held our annual general meeting at the Chelsea Hotel (see the gallery). Here are a few highlights:
- Nadia Berger steps down as president to make a dream reality: she’s moving to Switzerland (of all places)!
- Simone Höhn steps down from her position as secretary, but we get to keep her as the head of the five-pin bowling section
- Charlotte Mariller is moving from the vice-president to the president role, while staying on as the head of the Swiss Social section
- Benjamin Wuethrich moves into the role of vice-president and keeps the membership chairperson role (and the website)
- The Canadysli join as a new section with Philippe Moser as the section head
We’d like thank all the board members, past and present, for all the work they do for the Swiss Club.
Have a look at the contact page to see the board in its new composition.
We also voted on changes to the by-laws, reported on the past year, and inaugurated new lifetime members; watch this place for the meeting minutes, coming soon.